(no subject)
Aug. 12th, 2026 03:39 pm I have been making mistakes at work. - if I'm being real, they're neither entirely big deals, or entirely my fault - or if one, not the other. Etc. You can do a thing right 9 times out of 10 and it's the 1 wrong time that you remember most, right? That's how we improve -- but we have to remember it's only part of the story.
ANYWAY objectively, not my finest week -- however!
'I tried to do two good deeds yesterday - one was a murphy's law thing of 'if I don't go to this event, everyone else will be there and I'll feel like an asshole. If i do go, nobody else will go and it'll be awkward.' But I went, and it was awkward, but also kind of nice. And I got tired of lines & awkwardity so I gave some dudes my dessert ticket.
Also, I scouted some people that [knock on wood] seem like gems, so I feel good about that.
I'm wondering if good deeds might help my karmic balance. Hope so.
ALSO. we painted my office Glacier Pearl lavendergray! It's so pretty. I tried to regroup and ergonomicize everything. I got migrainey pretty quickly, but we will make progress on that. I might need to do a thing with glasses or something.
ANYWAY objectively, not my finest week -- however!
'I tried to do two good deeds yesterday - one was a murphy's law thing of 'if I don't go to this event, everyone else will be there and I'll feel like an asshole. If i do go, nobody else will go and it'll be awkward.' But I went, and it was awkward, but also kind of nice. And I got tired of lines & awkwardity so I gave some dudes my dessert ticket.
Also, I scouted some people that [knock on wood] seem like gems, so I feel good about that.
I'm wondering if good deeds might help my karmic balance. Hope so.
ALSO. we painted my office Glacier Pearl lavendergray! It's so pretty. I tried to regroup and ergonomicize everything. I got migrainey pretty quickly, but we will make progress on that. I might need to do a thing with glasses or something.