alicevangeline: A hat that says "Ask me about my Cat" in ribbon script with a cute cat with a bow. (Default)
[personal profile] alicevangeline
 I did too many things that used my brain and now I'm just sitting here and I think I used all my brain-spoons.

I think when I hit burnout  I mumble to myself 'i'm so fkn tired.'


Date: 2026-07-23 09:34 pm (UTC)
replyhazy: (Default)
From: [personal profile] replyhazy
oh no, that means our weekend off didn't restore our spoons enough!

Date: 2026-07-26 03:44 am (UTC)
auryn31: (Default)
From: [personal profile] auryn31
Time for treats, STAT!

Profile

alicevangeline: A hat that says "Ask me about my Cat" in ribbon script with a cute cat with a bow. (Default)
alicevangeline

September 2026

S M T W T F S
  123 45
678 9 101112
1314 15 16171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 06:41 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios