alicevangeline: A hat that says "Ask me about my Cat" in ribbon script with a cute cat with a bow. (Default)
[personal profile] alicevangeline
  •  I dreamed I had a legit Mainer accent - I can't hear the diff between maine/nh/boston/new york, not really.  But some of my coworkers have the most amusing lilt.  Hence, Summah rather than summer.  (Say Chowda!)
  • Songs that I can't stop with:
    • Night at the Opera by EMEI. (3 weeks in the Brain's #1 rotation spot)
    • Hush by Muse (Currently #1 in The Brain)
  • Honorable mentions:
    • Take Me With You (OK GO) ( I saw this one in an NPR video. Cool and kinda sad)
    • 90s/00s emo, alt  (MCR, Smashing Pumpkins, Soundgarden, etc) (I made a College, circa 2002 playlist)
    • Riptides 
    • Drum Show
    • Drag Path
    • Be the Girl
    • witchy folk: Polk County Pagan Market, Esme Rose
  • Neil the Seal
  • Star Trek threads -- I cosplay as a person that believes the other cosplayers are real
  • Persona game
  • Chalk w Lizzie
  • This is also the year I decided to avoid buying new things when it's possible to buy used, as much as possible. With how much STUFF we moved, it seems a shame to acquire more -- i just want to recirculate my things and other people's things
  • Also I'm not even trying with growing produce this year except strawberries.  I grew some sunflower seedlings and they got devoured by squirrel/chipmunk.  I think my hanging basket might have edible peas as well as sweet peas, and nasturtium, but idk and idc
  • Got our Jiujitsu uniforms last night! we're official and had a great time. Apparently when my 'i'm in danger' instincts flare up I flail and do things I have not been instructed to do.  I DOUBT that my twenty-years-ago jiujitsu class training remained in my brain, so no idea what's happening. 

Profile

alicevangeline: A hat that says "Ask me about my Cat" in ribbon script with a cute cat with a bow. (Default)
alicevangeline

September 2026

S M T W T F S
  123 45
678 9 101112
1314 15 16171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Most Popular Tags

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 11:30 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios